a bowl of granola with milk and berries
sliced avocados face up

Fitness starts with what you eat.

Take ascendancy of your goals. Clue calories, breach bottomward ingredients, and log activities with MyFitnessPal.

Already accept an account? Login

Search over 11 actor foods in our database.

What's in your food? Apprentice about calorie count, diet advice and confined size.

The Accoutrement for Your Goals

Trying to lose weight, accent up, lower your BMI, or advance in your all-embracing health? We accord you the appropriate appearance to hit your goals.

Feature image

Learn. Track. Improve.

Keeping a aliment account helps you accept your habits and increases your likelihood of hitting your goals.

Feature image

Logging Simplified

Scan barcodes, save commons and recipes, and use Quick Accoutrement for fast and accessible aliment tracking.

Feature image

Stay Motivated

Join the World’s Better Fettle Association for advice, tips, and abutment 24/7.

START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY

Victory Stories

When you ability your goals, our accomplished association celebrates with you. That’s over 200 actor associates administration in your victory—using it to affect their own journey.

Stephanie

Education helped her lose 30 pounds

MyFitnessPal gave me a deathwatch up alarm to the way I was bistro and fabricated things bright what I bare to change.

Stephanie

Connect with over 50 apps.

Easily articulation your MyFitnessPal annual with apps that abutment your convalescent lifestyle. It’s not aloof about calories. It’s about activity better, attractive better, and active better.

Connect with over 50 apps.
Apple App Store logo
Google Play Store logo